Terminus City was the capital city of Terminus, and the home to a number of noteworthy places, including:
- City Hall—the primary administrative building of the Foundation (and later the Foundation Federation), including the Council Chambers and Mayor's Office
- City Hall Park
- Cyclopedia Square
- The Hardin Building—a public apartment complex
- Mallow Hall—a concert venue
- The Salvor Hardin Museum of Origins—more commonly called the Hardin Museum, a museum of Foundation history, known to house the copies of the original Encyclopedia Galactica
- The Seldon Vault—where messages recorded by Hari Seldon before his death were played to relay important information to the citizens of the Foundation, around the times of the Seldon Crises.
- Terminus Spaceport
- Ultimate Spaceport
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.